With the promise of precision medicine becoming a reality, molecular profiling has become standard of care for many cancer types – and required for certain therapies (companion dx). More than ever, oncologists need a trusted tumour profiling partner to provide reliable, high-quality molecular information to guide more precise and individualised treatment decisions.
Caris Molecular Intelligence® identifies key molecular features of cancer and provides clinical insights to aid oncologists in personalising cancer therapies for their solid tumour cancer patients. Caris Molecular Intelligence helps oncologists:
- Navigate among therapies with potential benefit;
- Identify therapies that may not have been considered;
- Determine drugs with potential lack of benefit (avoiding unnecessary toxicities and costs); and
- Match patients to clinical trials.
The Most Experienced Comprehensive Tumour Profiling Provider
- Unmatched Experience:
- 2,850,000+ tests completed
- 240,000+ clinical cases performed
- Immunotherapy Diagnostics Expertise:
- PD-L1 by IHC, including TPS and CPS scoring methods
- Mismatch Repair (MMR) proteins by IHC: MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PMS2
- Microsatellite Instability (MSI) by NGS
- Tumour Mutational Burden (TMB) by NGS
- Rigorous Quality Standards:
- CAP, CLIA, NYSDOH, ISO15189 accredited
- 66,000-square-foot clinical laboratory in Phoenix, AZ
- 38,000 square-foot R&D facility in Phoenix, AZ
- 115,000-square-foot blood-based laboratory in Irving, Texas (to open in 2021)
- Staffed by: bioinformaticians, oncologists, molecular geneticists, pathologists and PhD scientists
- Limited Tissue Capabilities:
- Tumour enrichment via microdissection
- Multiple reflex options to alternative technologies/methods
- Rapid turnaround time:
- Report in under 3 weeks from ordering to results.
MI Profile™ – Comprehensive Tumour Profiling
Comprehensive tumour profiling with MI Profile™ assesses DNA, RNA and Proteins with multiple technologies (NGS DNA-WES & RNA-WTS, PyroSeq, IHC, ISH) to reveal a more complete molecular blueprint to guide precise and individualised treatment decisions.
Caris Molecular Intelligence offers two different options for tumour profiling, MI Profile™ and MI Tumour Seek™
Caris MAI™ – Molecular Artificial Intelligence
A revolutionary platform to identify unique “molecular signatures” using artificial intelligence, machine learning and multivariate analysis across the Caris clinical-molecular database to push the boundaries of innovation in precision medicine.
Genomic Prevalence Score
Frontline Therapy Predictor
Immunotherapy Diagnostics Expertise
By harnessing the body’s immune system to detect and destroy tumour cells, immune checkpoint inhibitors are rapidly ushering in a new era of precision medicine.
Identify patients more likely to respond to immunotherapies with reliable molecular information based on validated assays for MMR, MSI, PD-L1 and TMB in our state-of-the-art laboratory.
Clinical trials offer patients and physicians access to the latest drugs being developed to improve clinical outcomes. However, awareness of available trials is low and overall
participation in oncology trials is less than five percent. Caris helps increase awareness and participation of clinical trials through MI Trials.
MI Trials provides:
- Real-time alerts to clinicians, matching patients with clinical trials in their area,
- Increased patient access to a larger number of potential treatment options, and
- Unsurpassed clinical trial support through a physician consultant team specialising in oncology.
MI Profile Report
Caris Molecular Intelligence reports are built to maximise clinical utility in an easy-to-interpret format. Clinicians need treatment information fast, that’s why our report was built by oncologists for oncologists. With results back in 8-14 days, we’ll help you find answers when you need them the most.